Waterford Oaks Public Improvement District Board
- 7 p.m.
- 2nd Monday of every month
- Grady Lamb Police Building
601 E Belt Line Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
At the far eastern reaches of Cedar Hill lies the Waterford Oaks subdivision. This picturesque neighborhood features rolling hills, mature landscapes, a wooded green belt and a beautiful pond with a scenic bridge and walking path.
In December of 2002, residents elected to form a public improvement district that provides enhanced landscaping, fencing, and other common area amenities to benefit the community. In addition, Waterford Oaks boasts an active crime watch organization.
- Neighborhood: Waterford Oaks (PDF)
- Developed: 1985
- Number of Homes: 795
- Special Features:
- neighborhood park with pond
- bridges and gazebo
- walking trails
- 2009 Premier Neighborhood Award
- Crime Watch coordinator: Email Clodette Turner
- Organization Type: neighborhood watch association
- Participation: voluntary