The City of Cedar Hill is accepting applications for voluntary membership on the following boards and committees until May 29, 2009.
• Board of Adjustment
• Planning and Zoning
• Zula B. Wylie Public Library Board
• Building Appeals and Advisory Board
• Main Street Development and Preservation Board
• Parks and Recreation Board
• Tri-City Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
• Economic Development Corporation
• Community Development Corporation
• Neighborhood Advisory Board
Applications are available at the link below or may be picked up during business hours Monday through Friday at the office of the City Secretary at the Cedar Hill Government Center, 285 Uptown Blvd., Fourth Floor.
Deadline for applications is 5 p.m. May 29, 2009. For more information, call 972.291.5100 ext. 1011.