Winding Hollow Public Improvement District #3
Winding Hollow Public Improvement District
- Third Thursday
- 7 p.m.
- Government Center
285 Uptown Boulevard
Conference Room D
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Election has been cancelled.
Board of Directors
- Jennifer Hutchinson
- Toby Gentry
- Gina Guillory
In 2015, the residents of Winding Hollow subdivision petitioned to become the City's third Public Improvement District (PID). The special district, established by State statue, levies an additional assessment on all properties within specific boundaries. Typically a percentage of the appraised value of the property, the assessment, is reflected on the annual tax statement and confers a special benefit on definable parts of the improvement district.
The PID is authorized to make improvements to public spaces including right-of-ways and parks (in cooperation with the Cedar Hill Parks Department). Projects may include, but are not limited to:
- landscaping, erection of fountains, distinctive lighting and signs
- acquisition of construction of sidewalks, or other projects in the public right-of-way
- establishment or improvement of parks
- enhanced police patrol
East of Joe Wilson Road along Bee Branch Creek is the quiet Winding Hollow neighborhood. This friendly community was developed in 2000 and is now home to over 200 households. Residents enjoy beautiful views of Waterford Oaks Park with access to the east and secluded living with the convenience of nearby shopping and schools.
- Neighborhood: Winding Hollow
- Developed: 2000
- Number of Homes: 235
- Special Features: Bee Branch Creek
- Organization Type: Public Improvement District - PID
- PID President:
- Email Jennifer Hutchinson
- Phone: (214) 859-4447
- Organization Type: Crime Watch
- Participation: Voluntary
- Crime Watch Coordinator: Erika Anderson